The Slipstream Report
Longing to write that fiction that continues to bang around inside your head? I've had one take up residence and sleep on my mental couches for years at a time and it turns out that these stories will only go out and earn their keep after we put them to paper or keyboard. Because that can take more to accomplish than evicting real roommates, I compiled this report to charm out the most immediate course of action to help you do just that. The synopsis:
- By virtue of reading this report, you distinguish yourself from all of those who have only wished they did something about writing fiction. This makes you a super-starter.
- Scaling our project down to a manageable size will make it far more obtainable.
- We came here to write fiction, of course!
- Because nothing empowers a creative like turning I will into I am.
- I want you to start writing as soon as you can. The more that I ask you to read first, the less time it would give you to write, so we keep this report pared down to size.
Sign up below and set yourself up to receive the report when I finish it, then we can both look forward to the fresh new fiction that results.